In a society that spends billions of dollars annually in seeking better health and appearance through pills, powders, drinks, hormones, exercise obsession, gym memberships, and medical drugs, Freda Mooncotch is making a very bold proclamation with the title of her new book. Can we really defy the aging process with what most of us take for granted each day — our food? Freda says we most certainly can in fact dramatically slow our inevitable passage of life while attaining superior health and vitality.
The pages of her new release are not filled with theories, conjecture or speculations; they tell the riveting tale of a woman’s plight to regain her health. In describing her story, Freda literally runs the gauntlet of healing protocols from both the orthodox medical and alternative health fields. What the author accomplished in her success not only gave back her health and beauty, but fired a few heavy artillery rounds across the bows of a good number of our “sacred cows” such as excessive exercise, fad dieting, mega-dosing on supplements, and a pharmaceutical drug reliance that has forged the industrialized world.
This is a must read for anyone wishing to seriously upgrade their nutritional knowledge.
“In her book, Defying Age with Food: Reclaim Your Health, Energy & Vitality! It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise, Freda speaks to many common issues that seem to plague women—or at least, in the non-reproductive realm, issues that plague humans generally, but only women talk about them. In large measure then, it’s a food book for people, but women will find a particular emphasis on the issues they are most concerned about.
Here’s a partial list of what Freda covers: adrenal fatigue, heavy metal toxicity, thyroid issues, accelerated aging (early wrinkles, saggy skin, droopy eyes), early internal aging, addictions, surplus energy, underachievement, infertility, pre-menopause, PMS, mood-swings, irritability, emotional instability, acne, healthy gut, immunity, exercise myths, weight-loss myths and weight fluctuations.
The book has more than 15 full-color recipes, kitchen tips and lots and lots of clickable links to many resources outside the book—a feature I included in my own book, and ought to be the minimum standard for all non-fiction ebooks from here out.” – Richard Nikoley, FreeTheAnimal.com
- How to heal a broken metabolism
- How to balance your hormones naturally
- What’s making you fat and sick
- How to balance your biochemistry without drugs
- How stress is making you fat and sick
- How to lose weight without ever stepping foot into a gym
- How to lose weight and maintain it without restricting calories
- How to clear up acne and other skin disorders from the inside out and have glowing, radiating skin
- Why GMOs are making you fat, sick and aging you from the inside out
- How to slow down & reverse the aging process
Super Charge Your Brain
- How to stabilize your moods and heal your brain
- How to feed your brain for happiness, mental and emotional stability
- How to overcome depression naturally
- How to overcome hardcore addictions without feeling like crap
- How to stabilize your blood sugar
- How to restore your sex drive and libido
- How to restore fertility and reverse infertility
- What is adrenal burnout?
- How do you get it?
- How do know if you are suffering from adrenal insufficiency?
- How do you heal it?
- How to restore your energy. Not just enough for completing chores, running daily errands and weight-lifting, but a surplus of energy to live the passionate, exciting life you were meant to live
- Learn how lack of energy contributes to underachievement and living a mediocre life
Heavy Metal Toxicity
- What is heavy metal toxicity?
- How do you get heavy metals?
- How do you know if heavy metal toxicity is impacting you?
- How do you remove heavy metals from body?
- How to heal your digestive system. Learn that your gut is your second brain and 80% of your immune system is in your gut
- Learn how to restore and heal your gut
- Retrain your digestive system
- Over 15 different delicious healing recipes
- How to set up your kitchen
- Tons of links and resources and so much more
“Eric & Kathy Show”
The Mix 101.9
- “Flair For Writing” – Dr. Larry Wilson on Defying Age With Food! Dear Freda, Heather shared your new book with me. You obviously have a flair for writing, which is exceptional! - Dr. Larry Wilson
- “One Of The Best Books I’ve Ever Read…” Dr. Mark William Cochran review on Defying Age With Food: It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise!Superbly written and amply referenced, Freda Mooncotch’s “Defying Age with Food” is one of the best books I have ever read on the subject of health, fitness and nutrition. The most powerful and compelling part of the book is the author’s own story of triumph over the health challenges that came to dominate her life […]
- Dietitian Cassie Reviews Defying Age With Food!We live in a time where no one knows what to believe anymore. Money is spent left and right on health foods, health products, quick fixes and as a society we continue to get sicker. Freda busts outdated nutritional myths and reveals the power of REAL FOOD in a way that makes YOU want to […]
- Dr. David Jockers, Best Selling Author of Super Charge Your Health, Reviews Defying Age With Food!Freda Mooncotch’s new book offers hope to a world that is inundated with stress and toxicity. It is possible to defy aging through diet and lifestyle and by following the steps outlined in this book you can look and feel better than ever. It is time to be the person you were created to be […]
- Executive Paleo Chef, Michelle Norris Reviews Defying Age With Food!Defying Age with Food is an excellent statement on the impact food has not only on our general state of well-being but of being able to keep you from the pitfalls of deteriorating and degenerative health that everyone believes automatically happens and comes with advancing age. This books shows you that you can not only […]
- Eye-Opener & Rockin’ Body – Kathy Hart | The Eric & Kathy Show – 101.9 The MixWhat an eye-opener! I learned more about the effects of food on our body from Freda and her book, Defying Age With Food, than I’ve learned in months of interviewing health experts! Her passion, knowledge and energy are a true inspiration … and those pictures of her in the book are absolute proof of how […]
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | From The Depths of Despair to Robust Health and Beauty …FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Chicago, Illinois June 3, 2013 From The Depths of Despair to Robust Health and Beauty … “Defying Age With Food: Reclaim Your Health, Energy, and Vitality. It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise!” In a society that spends billions of dollars annually in seeking better health and appearance through pills, […]
- Jimmy Moore from Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Reviews Defying Age With Food!Freda Mooncotch has her finger on the pulse of something special in this book that I believe is a critically crucial part of this whole life transformation experience through proper nutrition that leads to weight loss and health. It’s undoing the warped sense of what it means to be normal in this world full of […]
- Joe Salama Author of The Paleo Miracle Reviews Defying Age With Food!Freda’s book covers everything encompassed with the word “health” from specific foods and nutrients to hormones, fitness, and lifestyle. Freda tells her story – and she has been through it all – and pulls out the lessons learned from each incident. Freda also gives you the education you need to uncover what’s really going on […]
- One of the Best Books On Health & Vitality! Defying Age With Food Ameer Rosic Approved!Defying Age With Food – Ameer Approved! In the times that we are living today many people are suffering and fighting for their health and wellbeing. The growing epidemic of unhealthy living has hit its peak and people are fed up with how our health system is set up. In the book Defying Age with […]
- 40-Year-Old Canadian Police Officer Beats The Scale, Dumps the Medications & Ditches the Treadmill!I am a mid-40 year old, 20+ year veteran police officer, father of four children who found himself struggling with his weight and health. My doctor (and the Food Guide) really had me believing that eating too much “fat” was the sole reason I was sick all the time and overweight. At one point I […]
- 50 Shades of Health – Endorsement for Defying Age With Food!Dear Freda, When I first started reading the book, I didn’t know what to expect; but as soon as I started going through the pages, I was immediately hooked. The way the book is written made me feel as if I was reading “50 shades of health”, a sexy-daring health novel that was easy to […]
- 74, Heart Problems, Taking Health Into His Own Hands! – Testimony!Dear Freda, I’ve been on the shelf for about two months. I went in for routine physical surrounding my 74th birthday and the doctors discovered, among other things, the bypass I had 15 years ago was no longer working. So after many tests it was deemed the best way to go was to open up […]
- 75-Year-Old Loses 25 lbs, Needs Less Insulin & Walking Again!The knowledge that Freda has taught me is also helping my 75-year-old mother who is also a diabetic. I have shared a lot of what I have learned with her and she is now eating wheat free and gluten free. She is also eating more fresh organic foods and is preparing meals for herself. She […]
- Answered Prayer To Escalating Health Issues!These just touch my soul and melt my heart! This is from a friend of a friend. I have been so depressed about my whole health issues. Today I finally got the message of the man on the side of the road for 38 years waiting for healing when Jesus told him to pick up […]
- Big Pharma, Statin Drugs & Law Suits – TestimonyDear Freda, Just a quick note, what you are writing about right now is right and there is going to be a huge class action suit and change in American healthcare in the next 5 years. Big pharma is already structuring for the law suits from statins. People are starting to catch on slowly. It’s going […]
- Confession from an Anorexic/BulimicDear Freda, I was anorexic/bulimic up until I got pregnant with my first child, it coincided with my vegetarianism. I was only hospitalized once, thankfully. And since I was literally starving, when I started eating when I was pregnant I was so hungry I gained a scary 68 pounds. I lost 48 of it and […]
- Fix Your Blood Sugar, Eliminate Addictions!My mom said the biggest gift I have her was the very low carb diet then the Ketogenic diet. Why? My parents were alcoholics most of my life. Indeed, they were very high functioning alcoholics and very successful. What is amazing is they both quit drinking cold turkey when I was about 17. They did […]
- I’m 40, Don’t Exercise & I’m In and Out of Moods. Can You Help Me?I got this email from a guy the other day and I really enjoyed it. It made me chuckle. Come to think of it though, I actually receive many similar emails from people who start out cynical and making fun only to have them email me later asking for help. Hey, I’ll do what it […]
- JA Loses Her Lifelong Fibromyalgia and 25 Pounds!Today people are mesmerized by the false claims of the exercise industry. Since the 1950′s we’ve been giving all the wrong information in regards to food and exercising. Basically, everything we’ve been told is a lie. We were taught to abandon the traditions of our ancestors, traditions that have been around for thousands of years, […]
- Darren McDuffie of Phat Man Radio Interviews Freda On Defying Age With Food (10,17,2010) Join Darren McDuffie, host of Phat Man Radio, as he interviews me about Defying Age With Food, Health, Exercise. Food and more.
- Freda Interviewed by Kathy Hart from 101.9 The Mix | Healthy With Hart! – Part 1 (5/23/13)On Thursday May 23rd, I was invited by Kathy Hart from 101.9 The Mix to talk health and discuss my eBook Defying Age With Food: Reclaim Your Health, Vitality and Energy. It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise!, for her Healthy With Hart program where she navigates through much of the misinformation around health and […]
- Freda’s Interview with Kathy Hart and Healthy with Hart | Part 2 (June 17, 2013)On Thursday May 23rd, I was invited by Kathy Hart from 101.9 The Mix to talk health and discuss my eBook Defying Age With Food: Reclaim Your Health, Vitality and Energy. It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise!, for her Healthy With Hart program where she navigates through much of the misinformation around health and […]
- How To Have A Body Of An Amazonian Goddess In 60 days With A Ketogenic Diet This was a lot of fun. I joined Ameer Rosic as his guest and shared my story. How To Have A Body Of An Amazonian Goddess In 60 days With A Ketogenic Diet. This is what Freda and I talked about in this amazing podcast. Many woman today are struggling to lose weight, and […]
- Interview with Canada’s CJBK Andy Oudman and Pam Killeen on Defying Age With Food! (May10, 2013)Andy Oudman (1290 AM CJBK, London ON) and Pam Killeen interview chef, Freda Mooncotch, about her new book, Defying Age with Food: Reclaim Your Health, Energy & Vitality! It’s What You Eat, Not How Much You Exercise. II just want to stress that I don’t train hard or train dirty. I don’t spend hours in the gym, […]
- Interview with Carl Lanore of Super Human Radio (6/6/13)I’m the second interview starting at the 1.00 hour mark. Guests: Dr. Elizabeth Penner – Hannah Buettner – Freda Mooncotch Many states are now legalizing Medical Marijuana so it stands to reason that the scientific community turns its interest to this age-old plant. Penner and Buettner discuss their recent study that points to the possibility […]
- Interview with Joe Salama from Paleo Movement Magazine on Defying Age With Food! Check out my interview with Joe Salama at Paleo Movement Magazine!
- The Importance Of Morning Routines by CatFoodIsGoodForYou.comI’ve recently been posting a series on morning routines, featuring the daily habits of those who inspire and help so many of us to lead healthier, happier lives. We’ve had the likes of Robb Wolf, Jimmy Moore and Abel James, now it’s time for three more! Read part 1 here and part 2 here. Q1: Do you have a morning routine? If so, could […]